- The Waiting Game
- Annie Rhiannon
- Hangar Queen
- Red Mum
- Well done fillet
- Irish Flirty Something
- Alan in Belfast
- Its a Big Shopping Centre – Haigh
- 10 Questions about…
- English Mum in Ireland
- The Red Scrapbook
- Avoiding Life
- Irish KC
- DZ-015 by Rick O’Shea
- Midget Wrangler
- The Spanish Exposition
- Lebanon an Irish Experience
- That Friday Feeling
- Primal Sneeze
- Soloings’ World Cup Blog
- I was looking for a Blog, but then i found a Blog
- One Breast Less
- It had better be good
- Clogging up the Web
- Kimodo Dreams
- When the Belfast Child Sins Again
- There it was – Gone!
- All the Way to New York
- Emigration etc
- The Swearing Lady
- Alexia Golez
- Circle. Square. Triangle.
- Ellen McDermott
- A year out
- Sarah Carey
- Lette’s Blog
- Fake Empire
- Irish Taxi
- Most Sincerely Folks
- Willie Walsh
- Soundtracks For Them
- The Usual Suspect
- All Smoke and Mirrors
- Prototype of a Person
- John Naughtonâ€™s online diary
- Anthony McIntyre
- Paul Watson
- Eire Rules
- Alan Says
- Maman Poulet
- Diving the North Antrim Coast
- Head Rambles
- Robin Blandford’s ByteSurgery
- The Biopsy report
- The Voyage
- Sabrina Dent
- Down with my Life by Vic Barry
- Paige Harrison
- Rapture Ponies
- The Life and Times of Jimmny Homunculus
Best Personal Blog longlist 2008
- Irish Blog Awards » Blog Archive » Counting down - Longlists for 2008 Irish Blog Awards
- Prototype of a Person / Irish Blog Awards 2008
- Personal? Jesus « Most Sincerely Folks
- Grannymar » Today I was touched
- Maman Poulet » Irish Blog Awards 2008 - Nominations are Out!
- [ Irish KC ] » Kansas City Irish Festivals, Music, Pubs, & Events » Irish Airplanes and Irish Awards
- Alexia Golez » Blog Archive » Thanks For the Noms
- Slaps (On The Back) « DZ-015 - The Half-Arsed Blog Of RTE 2FM’s Rick O’Shea
- Sabrina Dent: Pixel Pushing Ireland » And Now for Something Completely Different
- problemchildbride.com Blog » Blog Archive » A Roving I’ll Go
- Head Rambles » Blog Archive » Irish Blog Awards
- Lette’s Blog » Blog Archive » Irish Blog Awards Nominee!! :)
- Irish Flirty Something » Blog Archive » Sell By Date
- Irish Blog Awards 2008 « That’s Ireland
- Finding the Plot « The biopsy report
Blimey! Cheers to whoever nominated me – really, thanks very much! It’s made my day. Thing is I’m not Irish though – not since generations back. I’m Scottish and I don’t live in Ireland so I don’t reckon I qualify. I do spend a lot of time on the Irish blogs and I’ll be there on the night to cheer all me Irish pals on but don’t really think I belong as a nominee. Thanks again though. If I knew who’d nominated me I’d give them an enormous cuddle and a kiss like an octopus’s sucker, “Khhhthwooo-pop!” Just like that. But don’t let that put you off! There’s a free pint or seven on March 1st for whoever it was!
Anyhoo, best of luck to all the other nominees! Right away I recognize some stonking, shiny gems of blogs up there and it’s going to be fun discovering the other ones listed. The real beauty of these awards is getting to discover great new reads you might not otherwise have come across.
Good luck, all! These awards are going to be great fun.
If there’s free drink at stake then I’ll “man up” and admit nominating you.
I’d also like to thank the lovely ,shining wonderful person/persons who nominated me.Usually that amounts to me patting myself on the back or bribery I can ill afford.
Soooper! Can’t wait to see you all in Dublin.
Woo, I actually made it 🙂
Albeit, slightly mis-capitalized, but I can let you guys away with that 😉
I am in shock! I go out for lunch and look what happens – ‘they’ put me on the list!!
I feel very humble to be in such good company. My heartfelt thanks to whomsoever thought enough of me and took time to make the nomination.
Jaysus. I am totally suprised!
And thanks to whomever nominated me.
I feel like My Left Foot.
I vote Travors. (OK I am ‘Yank but I love his blog and your awesome beer.)
Well smack my arse and call me the fattest blogger on the block – nice to know someone was thinking of me – cheers whoever you are :)!
And here was me thinking I’d only ever be remotely linked with the Awards if there were catagories such as “Blogger with the fattest arse” or “Blogger who spouts the most shite!”
I literally cannot believe it, even getting mentioned is enough for me, it proves some loons are actually looking at what I say, I am spellbound, and frenzied, and marnied, and psychoed, and jamaca inned…
Crikey. Getting nominated means I’d better start thinking more about what I write.
Thanks to whomever nominated me. If I win I promise to cure cancer, bring world peace and give every child in Africa a blog…
“I was looking for a Blog, but then i found a Blog’
Thanks to whoever nominated me for best personal blog/webmaster error, Very Suprising! Good Luck to Everyone!
Very fun news â€“ thank you. To celebrate, I think Iâ€™ll start using spell-check.